If you’ve been looking for funding to earn a degree in a prestigious university in the United States, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Binghamton University is offering Full Global Scholarships to students worldwide who want to earn an undergraduate degree.
Applications are currently ongoing for the academic year 2022/2023.
This wonderful international funding programme at Binghamton University is managed by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Students must have applied for an undergraduate study programme at Binghamton to be eligible to receive this award, likely covering the education costs incurred.
Binghamton University Overview
The State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton University is a public research university with campuses in Binghamton. It is the number-one-ranked public university in New York. Binghamton is committed to turning its vision into reality.
Why choose to study at Binghamton University? Binghamton University is a world-class institution that offers students abroad interdisciplinary education with an international perspective and one of the most vibrant research programs in the nation.
The vision of Binghamton is to design a distinctly global educational experience and foster an inclusive campus community that infuses all aspects of college life with an international perspective.
Details of Full Global Scholarships for Students at Binghamton University USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Binghamton University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- To be Taken at: United States of America
Application Deadline: Complete applications must be submitted by November 1, 2022
1. Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
2. Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undergone the admissions process.
- The applicants must go through the admission requirements for undergraduate international students at Binghamton University.
3. Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Binghamton University can be applied.
4. Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80 to 95
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
- Duolingo – 110 to 120
Value of Scholarships
Binghamton University will provide the selected international undergraduate students with advantages to support their study costs.
How to Apply for This Scholarship
- Applicants can apply for admission through the Common Application portal, Coalition Application portal, or the SUNY Application portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Language proficiency proof
- Financial documents like International Student Financial Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the applications instructions for undergraduate international students at Binghamton University.