Many have been poised with the question, “How do I download Facebook?”
Because in the recent times; Facebook has proven as one of the easiest ways of keeping up with friends faster and easier than ever. Share updates and photos, engage with friends and Pages, and stay connected to communities important to you.
Just before I answer your question of, “How do I download Facebook?” let me reveal some of the features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
I know you are eager for me to answer your question, “how do I download Facebook?” but just hang in there as I reveal every fun detail you need to know about Facebook App.
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your phone camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Downloading Facebook App is easy, so don’t be in a hurry to ask me that question, “how do I download Facebook?” because we will get there soon.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now, let’s answer that your question, “how do I download Facebook?”
For Android users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.katana
For your Desktop and others visit: www.facebook.com and register.