On Android and iPhone, you have the option to share your WhatsApp status updates to Facebook Stories and other apps.
To share WhatsApp status update to Facebook Stories
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap Status.
- Create a status update on Android| iPhone
- You have two sharing options based on if you want to share a new or old status update:
- Share new status update: Under My status, tap Share to Facebook Story. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, select the audience you want to share with, then tap Share Now. Please note the Share to Facebook Story option disappears once you go to another tab.
- Share old status update: Tap My Status on iPhone or on Android. Next, tap More ( or ) next to the status update you want to share, then tap Share to Facebook. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, select the audience you want to share with, and then tap Share Now.
- After you share your status update, WhatsApp will reopen.
- If you have multiple status updates, you can choose which updates you want to share to Facebook Stories.
- This feature is only available if you have one of the following apps installed on your device: Facebook on Android, Facebook Lite on Android or Facebook on iOS.
I hope that this guide was able to learn how you can share WhatsApp status updates to Facebook stories?
Drop your experience if you are still encountering problems on how to share WhatsApp status updates to Facebook stories.