To add a Facebook Like button to your Blogger website lets readers share your content with their Facebook friends. Clicking the Like button posts a link to your blog post on the visitor’s Facebook wall and news feed. Blogger doesn’t offer an option to add a Facebook Like button to your Blogger widget, but you can add a Facebook Like button to your Blogger by pasting the Like button code into your blog’s template.
- Sign in to your Blogger account. Scroll to the blog to which you want to add a Facebook Like button to your Blogger option displayed on the Blogger Dashboard page.
- Click the “Design” tab under the blog’s title. Click the “Edit HTML” tab in the Design submenu at the top of the Add and Arrange Page Elements page.
- Go to the “Edit Template” section. Click and enable the “Expand Widget Templates” check box to display your blog template’s complete HTML design code.
- Find the “” HTML code tag in the HTML input box. To save scrolling through hundreds of lines of code, press “F3” on your computer keyboard to open the browser’s page search function. Enter the code tag into the search box to quickly find the correct code.
- Paste the following Facebook Like button code snippet immediately before the “tag” to add a Facebook Like button to your Blogger.