Nowadays, it is easy to control your iPhone from your PC and stream iPhone to a bigger screen display. However, you may also need to control your iPhone from your PC directly with your mouse and keyboard. Some apps allow you to do that, but they require you to jailbreak your iPhone, which may take a lot of time or worst is to damage your iPhone. Good thing is that there are safe and easy ways for you to control your iPhone from your PC. Read on to learn more
How to Control your iPhone from your PC
If you are looking for the safest and easiest way for you to control your iPhone from your PC, you can use ApowerMirror. This superb screen mirroring application allows you to give your PC control to your iPhone and vice versa by just casting it with simple and easy steps. It helps you respond or reply to a message, use your phone apps, and control your iPhone from your PC by using your PC’s mouse and keyboard. These features are not only for Android, but also for iOS devices.
ApowerMirror allows controlling iPhone from PC via Bluetooth, and this is applicable to computers running Windows 10 with version 1703 and above. Before you start to control your iPhone, you need to mirror your iPhone to PC first. Simply follow the steps below as your guide on how to control your iPhone from your PC.
Mirror iPhone to PC:
- Download the application on your iPhone and PC. Make sure that these devices are connected to the same WiFi.
- Launch the app and on your iPhone, tap the Mirrorbutton to search for devices. Then tap the name of your PC and choose Mirror Phone to PC.
- Next, swipe to show the Control Centerand tap Screen Mirroring. Choose the name of your PC to start the mirroring process.
Control your iPhone from your PC:
- Check the Bluetooth capability of your PC or laptops. If you do not have a built-in Bluetooth adapter, you may need an external one.
- Pair your iPhone to your PC via Bluetooth settings.
- Then you can control your iPhone from your computer.
Another easy method that you can control your iPhone from your PC is through Douwan. This new application gains a lot of popularity as it allows mobile phones’ screens to be mirrored and cast on a PC screen without using an internet connection. With its simple interface, many users claim that it is very easy to set up and very effective to use with the use of a USB/lightning cable.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to control your iPhone from your PC.
Connect iPhone to PC:
- Download and install the app on your PC.
- Open the app and choose iOS wired Mirroring.
- Connect your iPhone to PC via a lightning cable. Click Allowaccess on your PC and tap Trust on your iPhone to grant your PC permission on your iPhone. Then your iPhone will be mirrored to your PC.
Use iPhone from PC:
- Go to your Settings> Bluetooth > tap the name of your PC to build a connection.
- Once connected, you can control your iPhone from your PC.
So In that case, you just need a proper tool to help you control your iPhone from your PC. iPhone also has some great and powerful features, including applications that will help you in controlling your iPhone from PC.
Control your iPhone from your PC with AirServer
Air Server would be the best option for you if want to control your iPhone from your PC. Air server in an application that allows you to act your MAC as an AIRPLAY receiver by which you can get a mirror screen of your iPhone on your MAC.
Airserver does not need any wired connection to help you control your iPhone from MAC, It also allows users to adjust the resolution of mirror screen (From 720p to 1080p), and also based on the connected device.
So just follow all the given instruction carefully to control your iPhone from your PC with the help of Air Server:
Step 1 Click here to Download and Install Air Server.
Once the AirServer file gets downloaded on your Mac, then just install the application according to the instructions. Then also connect your iPhone to the same wireless network as the Mac.
Step 2 Now Open Control Center.
- You can Pull up the control center from the bottom of your iPhone, Then do tap on the AirPlay Mirroring option.
- Now choose which Airplay receiver you would like to mirror your iPhone screen from the given list.
Step 3 Mirror Your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone gets connected to the Mac. Then you can start streaming content from the AirPlay-enable app to AirSever.
- Just do click on the mirroring switch (Turn that switch green), Now you have enabled the iPhone screen, It will get displayed on your MAC.
Step 4 Control your iPhone on Mac
Finally, now you can control your iPhone from your PC. You can also resize your iPhone screen according to your needs and perform any kind of task from your Mac.
Control your iPhone from your PC with extension
Chrome Remote Desktop is an extension developed for Android users before but now it is also available for the iOS users.
It allows users to control one device from the other. Chrome Remote Desktop will give you remote access to all kinds of devices and provides so many important features like transferring files, text chatting, etc.
Just follow all the steps given below:
Step 1. Firstly, Click Here to Install Chrome Remote Desktop.
Step 2. Once the file gets installed, just connect your iPhone and your computer at the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 3. After the connection gets established, you’ll be able to control your iPhone from your PC remotely.
I hope this article was informative enough to help you control your iPhone from your PC. All the above-recommended applications are genuine and will surely allow you to access your iPhone from your PC remotely. If you are still not able to establish the connection between your iPhone and PC or control your iPhone from your PC, Then you might have done something wrong during the procedure, so just follow all the steps again.
If you have any other queries or suggestions to make, feel free to comment down below.