Have you seen this viral pasta dish taking over the internet? Try our camping version of the famous “TikTok Pasta” and you won’t be disappointed!
ROASTED TOMATO & CHEESE PASTA
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1 (5.2oz) package garlic and fine herb cheese, such as Boursin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 12 oz. cooked pasta (penne, bowties, etc.)
- At home: Boil pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, cool, and store in a zip-top bag. Chop garlic, measure out spices and place in storage containers.
- At camp: Preheat grill to 400. Place herb cheese, cherry tomatoes, and garlic in a cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven. Drizzle with olive oil. Close grill and roast over indirect heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove from grill and add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and fresh basil. Stir and add cooked pasta. Return to heat until pasta is warmed through, about 5 minutes.