Knowing how to Schedule your tweets is a game-changer.
You can give your audience a consistent stream of content without having to manually send tweets at odd hours of the day (or night).
Knowing how to Schedule your tweets is a perfect complement to your social media calendar where you’re creating tweets days or weeks in advance.
Also, it can help you avoid missing a post on a, particularly hectic workday.
Because let’s be honest: When there are fires to be put out, clients to be emailed, and yet another “follow-up meeting” from Joe the product manager, you’re not going to have time to come up with and post all those tweets.
That’s why we want to help you take your planning a step further by knowing how to Schedule your tweets in advance.
How to schedule your tweets on Twitter
The best way to schedule your tweets on Twitter is to use their tweet composer tool. Go to ads.twitter.com to access it.
- Click the New Tweet button at the top right of the tweets manager within the creatives tab.
- When the tweet box pops up, craft your tweet—include any image, location tag, card, or hot takes you want.
- Select if you want the tweet to be Promoted-only. If selected, the tweet will only go towards a Promoted Tweet campaign—and not organically to your followers.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to the Tweet button and choose Schedule your tweets.
- You can choose to Tweet to post immediately or select Scheduleor Save Draft if you want to edit your post later. With the Schedule, you’ll be asked to select a publishing date and time (up to one year in advance).
- Select the date you want to publish. Then click Schedule your tweets.
Congrats! You just scheduled your first tweet.