MINIMIZE THE USAGE OF MOBILE DATA WHILE WATCHING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE
Youtube is one of the world largest video Application with so
many interesting videos to keep oneself busy either educational,
vocational, motivational and lots more. Lots of people would love
to spend more time on the Application if not for a high rate
of data consumption.
Here are the various steps to follow on your Android smartphone that will enable you to watch more videos and save more data.
1. Download the youtube Application (if you already had it in your phone, no need for a second download).
2. Go to the App settings, click on general.
3. Still on the general settings. Click on the “Limit mobile data usage”.
You are good to go. These settings change will affect the video
brightness just a little and you will end up saving more than
half of the data consumed before.
If you are making use of the Youtube Go Application, follow the
1. Open the Application.
2. A lot of videos will be shown to you, you either search for your preferred video or choose from the displayed videos.
3. On each video, there is 3 dot at the down part. Click on the dot and select the “video information ” option.
4. Select the “Data saver” option and enjoy.