If you’ve ever wished to study in the United States, this is a perfect opportunity for you. The North Hennepin Community College is offering talented and outstanding international students scholarships opportunities. Applications are open for the 2022/2023 academic year.
International students, especially those born out of the USA and are on an F-1 visa status, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to win this scholarship towards the tuition fee incurred on the programme pursued by the students at the NHCC.
North Hennepin Community College Overview
Established in 1966 and is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system or Minnesota State System, previously branded as MnSCU, North Hennepin Community College is a public community college in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Why choose to study at the North Hennepin Community College? North Hennepin Community College creates opportunities for students to reach their academic goals, succeed in their chosen professions, and make a difference. The university’s vision is to provide opportunity without limits, learning without end, and achievement beyond expectation.
Details of North Hennepin Community College International Student Annual Scholarships in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: North Hennepin Community College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Studies
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United States of America
Application Deadline: 1st May 2022 and 1st October 2022 are the application deadlines for international students for the fall and spring semesters, respectively.
1. Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
2. Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students born outside of the USA.
- The applicants must be F-1 visa students.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.50.
- The applicants are required to have graduated high school.
3. Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes of choice taught at the North Hennepin Community College can be applied for.
4. Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 61 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- Accuplacer – 800 level
Value of Scholarship
The selected applicants will be rewarded this annual scholarship likely towards any undertaken degree programme at the NHCC.
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- US Visa
- Original or a certified official copy of your academic records
- Immunization Record Form
- Required Medical Insurance
- Original Bank Statements