Twitter is an effective social media marketing tool for any business. With over 500 million users, your business needs to be here.
Setting up your business Twitter profile is easier than you think.
These are the steps involved:
- Go to comand sign up. Use your name, your email, and a password. Please, don’t forget to use your real name and email. You can customize your profile later. Also, bear in mind that Twitter only allows one account per email. If you have a personal Twitter account, you will need to use a different email to set up your business Twitter account.
- Join Twitter. Complete the form by entering your name, your email, a password, and a username. You can still change your username later too!
- Click “create my account.”
- Click “next.”
- Build your timeline. Twitter will automatically ask you to follow three people from a selection it gives you. You must follow three people from the selection.
- Build your timeline 2.Twitter will then ask you to follow five more, and then five people you know. You can skip these last two steps by clicking on the “skip” button on the bottom right-hand side of the box.
- Confirm email. Twitter will then ask you to confirm your email. Check your email for the confirmation, and click on the link in the email from Twitter.