Scholarships offers smart and outstanding students the opportunity to earn a degree without spending so much money. Palmer College of Chiropractic is offering eligible and talented International Student Scholarship Awards in the United States for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The educational programme seeks to support international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme. Students must maintain campus-specific GPA and full-time enrollment status to retain the award.
Palmer College of Chiropractic Overview
Palmer College of Chiropractic is a private chiropractic college with its main campus in Davenport, Iowa. It was established in 1897 by Daniel David Palmer and was the first school of chiropractic in the world. The college’s name was originally the Palmer School and Cure and later became the Palmer School of Chiropractic. Most early chiropractic schools were founded by Palmer alumni.
Why study at Palmer College of Chiropractic? At Palmer College, they live and breathe chiropractic. They have the top educators, the largest network of clinics, and the most graduates working in the profession today. What keeps them going is their drive to succeed – to be even better than they were yesterday. If that sounds like you, then take the next step today.
Details of the Palmer College of Chiropractic International Student Scholarship Awards in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
Application Deadline: They accept applications for our D.C. program at any time. However, we recommend you submit your application at least one (1) year prior to your desired term
1. Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
2. Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
3. Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
4. Language Requirement: Students must have a TOEFL score or proof of English proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
Each successful scholar will receive an educational fund to cover their study expenses in the USA.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to submit the online application or mail the application to Office of College Admissions Palmer College of Chiropractic 1000 Brady Street Davenport, IA 52803-5287 the USA to take admission at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a one- to two-page typed autobiographical essay explaining why you’re choosing a career in chiropractic and why you want to get your Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, official transcripts where any college-level courses were taken, two letter-of-recommendation on official letterhead – one from a doctor of chiropractic and one from a college faculty member, Certification of finances, Disclosure statement of any criminal convictions.