Scholarships are great ways for smart and talented students to get high quality education without spending so much money.
Excitingly, Finlandia University is offering scholarship opportunities for exceptional and eligible students through its Board of Trustees International Scholarship Grants in the United Stated.
Applications are currently open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship program is meant for intelligent students from all over the world who wishes to start undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university in USA.
Finlandia University Overview
Finlandia University is a private Lutheran university located in Hancock, Michigan and was established in 1896. The mission of this university is a learning community committed to academic success, spiritual development, and community service.
Why choose to study at Finlandia University? The work-study program of this university provides part-time jobs for students with financial need, allowing them to earn money to help pay for education expenses.
Whenever possible, the program encourages community service and work connected to the student’s area of study.
Details of the Board of Trustees International Scholarship Grants at Finlandia University in USA 2022-2023
- Institution: Finlandia University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate of Graduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their program application before 15th June 2022.
1. Eligible Countries: Scholarship application is open to only international students
2. Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a high school cumulative GPA of 3.5
- The applicants are required to have a standardized test score of a minimum of 880 SAT or 16 ACT and at least a 3.5. cumulative grade point average.
3. Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
4. Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 58
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 53
Value of Scholarship
Winning applicants will be provided $7,500 by Finlandia University to undertake any level of study of their choice in the USA.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, applicants can submit their applications to Finlandia here. After that, they can access for this funding program.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial statement
- Personal statement